The resources are all available as a self-contained web-extract from our online course notes system.
The timeline is as follows:
- Week 5: first PeerWise exercise introduced in workshops (the first 3 nodes in the web-extract)
- Week 6: students work on creating their first questions: PW1 assessment live.
- Week 7: feedback to students on PW1 outcomes, introduction of second PeerWise task: improving the quality of distracter answers.
- Week 8: students work on PW2 ("PeerWiser")
- Week 10: introduction to PW3 ("PeerWisest"). Creation of questions synthesising more than one topic from the course.
- Week 11: students work on PW3